Monday, January 2, 2012

Musings...

Again, we begin the process of writing the observations of The Quest. The Quest of what? Life, health, tarot, animal guides, food, cats, metaphysical fairs, being lesbian, creating a Lenormand deck, really learning photography, people's behavior, and whatever strikes my fancy.

This will be a journal for me, and hopefully will be interesting, enlightening, spark something that will help you on your Quest, or at least be humorous for those who chose to read it. 

My goal for myself and anyone reading is to post at least weekly, but at times might be quite a lot more. Let's see if I can keep it up for the long haul. 

Thank you so much for joining me on my Quest... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be starting my own, and to be reading yours! I can't wait to see what all you post!

    ReplyDelete